SO, I have been given TWO blog awards at once by my buddy A.M. Supinger. Thanks sAMurowl! Long may you reign as #queenofgoatowldreams.
The first is The Liebster Award.
The goal of this award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (See below)
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all – have bloggity-blog fun!
The second is the Blog On Fire award.
It appears that this award has no rules. Other than, you know, burn in a heatproof dish and extinguish before leaving the room. But I also can’t seem to find what it MEANS. Does it mean that my blog is hot in the “ouch I burned my fingers sense”? Or that it is hot in the “Got to HAVE me some a THAT” sense? Or that my blog is a flaming homosexual? I always thought my blog was more of a multi-faceted bisexual, but who am I to question the wisdom of the blog award? Whatever it means, I will just say, flame on, little blog.
NOW for the giving of the award. You know finding someone who hasn’t received the Liebster award is like finding a virgin in a brothel. And I must confess, I grow weary of this tagging business! But for you, webfriends, I would walk through virtual fire. So I have scoured my blog list and found THREE
victims recipients. I humbly beg their forgiveness.
1. My good friend MarthaMouse, who posts her whimsical, wonderful sketches and musings on art. She is a very new blogger, and doesn’t have NEARLY as many followers as she deserves! So please go give her a little love.
2. My friend Liz Staley writes a webcomic about a girl and a giant robot called Adrastus. And she has a blog at her site that she wants to update more regularly. Perhaps if she gets some positive reinforcement, she will be motivated! Go visit her and tell her how awesome she is.
3. Diana Murdock just started blogging in July. I find her blog insightful and well-written, and I hope that she will forgive me for this tagging thing. But I really think she deserves oodles of readers and I’m trying to branch out here and tag different people from my usual suspects!
And y’all, that’s all I got. I know I’m supposed to tag five but . . . I just don’t have it in me. Please don’t BURN me at the stake. Ha. Ha. Ha. I kill me.