Some things I learned last year:
- If I’m not blogging or journaling, something in my life is seriously askew.
- Drama really doesn’t feed my creativity at all. In fact, it pretty much kills it.
- Everything really can change overnight.
- Even when everything changes overnight, I am still myself and I still have to deal with my shit. In other words: wherever you go, there you are.
- Telling myself the truth would save me a lot of trouble in the long run.
- I would be screwed without my friends.
And with the exception of my favorite books of 2012 post (coming soon!), that’s all I’m going to say about the year we’ve (finally) left behind.
And now I’m sure y’all want to know what’s coming up in 2013! And I’ll tell you:
Fuck if I know.
But I suspect there’ll be more of this:
ALSO! I’m participating in the Pagan Blog Project. I’m both excited and intimidated by the idea. I’m hoping the project will give me motivation to get back into the habit of writing regularly, and will inject some new energy into this here blog.
Speaking of which, I thought about starting over with a whole new blog, since my life has changed so much. But this blog has been good to me and I love it, so I’m just going to clean up my links and old posts and move forward.
It’s nice to have something stay the same.